Sunday, September 25, 2011

Dear Customer Services

I'm writing to complain about the microwave I purchased with you last Thursday afternoon.


Happy with the impeccable service I received at your store last week, I set the microwave up on my doorstep that very evening  - as I figured this would be the best place for it to do the job required.  And every morning since, I've stood and I've watched it from my bus stop.  I've watched it as my bus has pulled away and almost turned the first corner on my journey to work.  I've had everybody else on the bus watch it.  Because, I'm sure you'll agree, Dear Customer services, that twenty seven eyes are better than two.  And, quite frankly, I feel I've watched and I've waited for much longer than is necessary.


Hell . . .  I even asked my neighbour to check on it once my bus was out of sight.  In case of some sort of delay in the electrics and wiring.  But he seems to have come to the same conclusion as I have . . .


It hasn't waved.  Not once.


LE x

No comments:

Post a Comment